Our goal with this email course is to help you get your engagement project off the ground.
One of the biggest challenges people face is convincing their colleagues to take a different approach to business-as-usual.
Many organisations are structured to maintain as much control as possible. Engagement requires people to let go of some control, and that’s often a big change in mindset.
It’s not easy to get an engagement project started, so this course is designed to help you with that journey.
This course will help YOU if:
* You’re a local government official who’s tired of the same people responding to consultation processes
* You’re a central government official who frustrated with consultation processes that seem to just be ‘ticking a box’
* You’re involved in a community organisation that’s facing a big turning point
* You’re part of a membership organisation that isn’t making the most of your members’ skills and expertise.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
* Understand why a 1920s inventor is to blame for an increasing need for engagement
* Know how to respond when people ask “Why bother engaging our community and stakeholders”?
* Recognise the number one barrier to engagement in your organisation. (A hint: it’s not funding or resources.)
* Understand the people and organisations you most need to engage.
And you get to choose your own adventure:
We’ve designed the course to change depending on your needs. You simply need to answer one question at the end of each email and the next email will adjust to your situation.
So let’s start your learning adventure and get your engagement project off the ground. Click the button below to subscribe and get the first email.